My Monthly Book Review - Write Naked by Jennifer Probst...

It's been awhile since I've reviewed a non-fiction book, but this one was too good to pass by without comment.

Write Naked is so much more than a 'how to' guide, so much more than an inspirational or motivational bible. Between the pages of this wonderful book, you will find not only Jennifer's words of wisdom and experience, but other authors' nuggets, too.

From characterization to plot to promotion, Write Naked gives both newbie and experienced writers a place to not just start from, but also flourish. I have just finished the first draft of my twenty-first novel - I can hardly be seen as new to the business but, lordy, did I find SO much to glean and work from within the pages of this book as I head into the next draft...not to mention thinking about things in a much better, smarter, way for my next, too.

I seriously cannot recommend Write Naked highly enough to anyone wanting to embark and succeed in a business that is so very tough on every level. From the initial concept of an idea, right through to promotion and that all-important follow up novel, Write Naked will have a passage, a page or a chapter that will help in keeping you focused and full of self-belief.

Bravo, Jennifer Probst!


No comments

Post a Comment