Diving into the world of book trailers...

I'm currently writing my fifteenth novel so to say I am only just starting with this writing thing would be an understatement...not to mention all the other novellas and short stories I've written! However, as much as I've learned and tried over the years, it is only this past week or so that I've dipped my toe into the world of book trailers.

Until now, I have never paid someone to create a trailer, nor attempted it myself - just the thought of trying sent me whimpering into a corner. I am a techno-dumbass!

So when an author friend told me I will find making a trailer easy once I got started, I was sceptical to say the least, but try I did. I am thrilled with the results!

Today, I am showcasing my two trailers here in case you missed them on my Twitter & FB pages - hope you enjoy them! Any feedback will be welcomed for next time :D

Trailer for the Templeton Cove Series (Harlequin Superromance)

Trailer for What A Woman Desires - Victorian Romance (eKensington)

Have a great weekend!

Love,

Rachel x

No comments

Post a Comment